20171014

She has..

"You know the feeling when you tried as hard as you can. But somehow they're still not enough. like it was worthless to try."

I crumple the paper that stored my writing. Bin is where the writings should be. 'Random rant of mixed feelings won't get you anywhere dear self.' I mumble slow. 

For the whole time, there is always some kind of thing that keep you going. always. either it is some sort of motivational quotes, or song or even a picture of your family. They give you strength, but not as wholly and absolutely as your inner self, when you are reminded of Him. The one and only Allah as your true booster in every single thing that you do.
Related image
source: gugel


a girl once asked me..
"K, what's the meaning of success to you?"
"Maybe if I became a doctor or a psychologist so that I can help other people?" I replied trying to make it sound as good as it can.
"Then maybe you would find that success. InsyaAllah." She grins
"Okay then.. How about you?"

She replied with a long explanation of how she always wanted to make her parents proud of her and her desire to change the world with Islam, and with dakwah. She said that success is not merely for this world, but for the hereafter too.

I took a long pause thinking of how much I've been inserting 'Islam' and 'hereafter' in my goal. It didn't cross my mind at all. sigh. There is no point of having good pointers and excellent scores for the sake of mortal beings. You will find the point for you to take an excuse to stop. In contrast, it is a point where it will all lead you closer to Allah.


She was my epitome of success. In my whole life, I've never encountered such person who did well in examinations because of only one pure reason.
The only reason is she has Allah.
She has Allah so that she knew that He will not let her down.
She has Allah so she can no longer find a reason to stop even in the toughest time.
She has Allah and all the little things in life would come join later.



p/s: Find a reason for you to keep going. No matter how hard life is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEENX