20171208

No one

No one deserves to be left out of something. No one. especially talking about someone we are close to. Our family, friends or whatever you may be called.
Not a single soul intentionally left his/her loved one behind.

"I loved you, but I have to left you behind."
The words that makes you break apart. And I'm afraid that you or whoever read this would have said that to me when we're on our separate ways. whether to heaven.... or hell.
Pray for me. Pray for yourself. pray for whoever you wished not to left them.
semoga kita tak termasuk orang-orang yang tertinggal. Atau yang meninggalkan. Sebab selagi hidup kita masih punya harapan. Selagi bukan the 12th hour. Who knows kita masih punya masa?

"Harapan itu masih ada. Cuma kita harus terus percaya." --Mato, 2017


#footnote ; jangan lupa baca Hiatus by Mato. Kau akan dapat feels yang semestinya lain dari buku yang biasa-biasa

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEENX