20180822

Night sky-- 밤하늘

     The evening faded away leaving the sun shrunken as hundred shades of clouds filled almost entire horizon with the colours of pale red and patches of blue. He stood there with hands outstretched to the sky. Eyes closed, immersed in the gushes of wind touching his fair skin. I watched him from afar with such relief that I could never describe by words.

I could tell he was surviving yet barely hanging on this reality of life. Nothing could make up his happiness except the things that he had lost, he said. Nobody was able to understand, he said. Maybe he was right after all people like me would never understand. Their struggle is like you are trying to draw some clouds over your head to protect you from the sunrays but then you realise that its pouring. And the pour came from the same cluster of clouds.

We were just distracting them from their own monsters, inner devil. 
There will never be a full stop from it. It was never-ending. Some things would never cure. Those words he often uttered left me with so much mixed feelings I could not decipher. For a few seconds, I was out of reality. I saw him approaching. As he walked, the wind blew hard the tall grass almost made him tripped. His messy golden-brown hair shone through the rays of sunlight, reminded me of the leaves of autumn.
'Nobody should lose you, not even yourself.' I whispered to the wind. 

His silhouette disappeared with the wind as if he never existed.

In a sudden, the world is in pitch black.

I was woken up by a jolt of electricity hitting my body. And then I realized that I was dreaming again.


p/s: Thanks for reading this long ass post (short story) that pop up into my mind when I was having a bad day.
anime: 5cm per second
Source: Google
Anime: 5cm per second
When you feel bad, be sure that the clouds often cry, so you don't have to feel bad for crying.
The days are counting, and you should too.
Find yourself some time to look at the night sky. Think of how every single day since we were all created, they still shine. And they don't quit, so why do you?
Have faith in Allah. May Allah bless us xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEENX